Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Trixie Scraps scrapping!

I have been a scrapping fool lately and I just wanted to show off some of my pages!

First up is my page from Trixie Scraps last speed scrap! Made using pieces from After The Rain, Distinct Hush, Frosted Windowpanes, Blend With Me & Alpha Tiles Vol 2 all by Trixie Scraps.


Next up is a double page spread using Dye Job, Every Day With You & Out of This World Alphabits by Trixie Scraps and June 2012 Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios.

The next two pages are made using Trixie's newest Pickle Barrel goodies Sunshine Day element/alpha and kit papers! They are on sale for $1 a pack so hurry and grab them at a great price!


Last but not least, I was challenged on a mommy forum I frequent to scrap a page using a very themed kit that had nothing to do with the theme of the layout. I used 31 Days has December kit & Journal It by Trixie Scraps.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment